EDS Aviation Group is a group of specialized individuals with Aviation, Medical, Marketing, Travels, Aircrafts, Ground-Handling and Chartering knowledge who can provide the ultimate response when it is a Medevac or the ultimate experience with first class in-flight dining. We at EDS are a dedicated team who are available 24/7 to discuss, organize and co-ordinate.
- To raise awareness of the high level of quality healthcare available in various countries.
- To promote positive and stable growth of the Medical Tourism and Global Healthcare Industry with a strong focus on transparency and communication.
- To provide an unbiased source of information for patients, insurance companies and employers about top hospitals, with emphasis on their quality of care and outcomes.
- To protect the reputation of the Medical Tourism industry from disreputable hospitals, healthcare providers, and medical tourism facilitators which may not have the same level of quality healthcare and standards.
- To serve as one voice for the industry while working with government organizations or the media, in order to protect the reputation of the EDS members.
- To promote and provide a forum for communication and to increase connectivity between patients, healthcare providers, and insurance companies.
- To seek out future affiliated industries and technologies that will allow international healthcare providers to operate more efficiently in the global healthcare industry.
- To educate patients, insurance companies, agents, brokers, consultants and physicians from around the world about the growth of medical tourism and the globalization of healthcare.
About Medical Evacuation – We specialize in Medevac, using light-medium jets for transporting patients who are terminally ill, injured, unfit for commercial airline travel or in need of emergency medical assistance from one hospital to another one with better facilities.
We also provide medical escort services in commercial airlines and ground ambulance services from the tarmac to the hospital. Our air or ground ambulance services may include transporting people from an accident scene to the hospital.
MANAGING DIRECTOR MESSAGE
Nagasankeerth Segu – MD
Experienced Managing Director with a demonstrated history of working in the Mining & Metals and Aviation industry. Skilled in Negotiation, Budgeting, Team Building, Public Speaking. Strong business development professional with a Commercial Pilot focused in Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and operating towards Medical Air Ambulance and Private Charter.
Mr Shikkander – MD
A performance driven professional with more than 25 years of rich combined expertise in Strategic Planning, Talent Acquisition, Training & Development, Business Partnering, Performance Management, Compliance Management, General Administration, System Development and Team Management.
EDS, we are a dedicated team who are available 24/7 to provide reliable medevac services and executive charters.At EDS, our vision is to be the best provider of Medevac service who offers emergency air, and ground ambulance which is swift in response to all enquires as we transport and give prompt medical attention to those in need.